Easy Gyoza Recipe For A Girls Night In
Oh yes, thats right, its Girls night and its Gyoza's Galore! Any flavour you want - same basic recipe... Below I have given you the foundation of the recipe and ratios for you to make your own!
Below that, you can see the full recipe for 3 of my favourite flavours!
- 3 Shallots, finely chopped into rings
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated (I usually use more)
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 packet of Gowgee/Wonton Wrappers
- Tamari, Coconut aminos or Chilli soy, To Serve
- Toasted sesame seeds, To serve
- 2 - 3 cups of protein or veg*
- as an extra, 3 cups of water veggies**
*2 cups of you desired filling protein like sweet potato, tofu, pumpkin or meat. If you skip the water veggies ingredients add 3 cups of filling/protein.
** In certain combinations I use about 3 cups of water veggies -vegetables that cook down, such as mushrooms, greens or kale.
Step 1: Set up your speakers in the kitchen and press play on my Girls night playlist.
Step 2: Combine all ingredients
Its always Better it have more, and if you have a little extra filling just eat it the next day for lunch!
The more you create this recipe it the easier ratios will become!
Some other combinations I love are:
Oyster and Shitake Mushroom